2015-05-18

Mini vacation and meetings

Back to the office after Ascension Day mini-vacation. Beginning of last week I was in Örebro, discussing Master Data management with IT-architect colleagues and then two days free. But now I'm back again with a filled calendar and a lot of new meeting invites in the mail. I'm not a 'meeting-guy', more than two, three hours meeting a day is mental torture according to me. I have a feeling meeting getting more frequent by the year, these days all seems to be in meetings most of the work hours, and a lot of other hours as well, if you have telcos with people in Europe, US, Australia and China you sometime have to work at very odd hours. Anyway this week there is a lot of meetings for me.
Last week I discovered Canary Pete he is hilarious, he has got the essence of what meetings is all about:

No comments:

Post a Comment