2016-03-20

Starting with D again

I started for the X time to study the D language, for some reason I like the language but cannot muster enough energy to do more than a few HW programs. This time I will devote some of the Easter to the language and see if I can connect to SAP just for the hell of it. But just install D caused me some problems Symantec does not like D, first installing the langauage gave me a severe warning:
  


Then installing the project build tool DUB made Symantec annoyed:
 


Symantec simply removed the DUB installer to protect me. However after some fiddling around with a zipped version and installed openRAR via Windows app store I finally got DUB installed.

Now I can start creating the HW program D version for the zillionth time, it remains to be seen if I can make it further this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment