2018-12-24

Merry Christmas

to all of you from me. Now I ready for the Christmas Party tonight. I bring the cured or pickled herring and vodka
an Absolut must on a swedish Christmas Eve dining table.
A traditional pickled herring


This year I made three different kinds of herring, we will be some +15 grownups so there will not be much over
for tomorrow, which is a pity, the pickled herring is perfect on swedish crisp bread, the day after the Christmas party.
Tonight I will eat and drink too much that is the same procedure as every year.  Later this week I will sum up
my first year as a consultant, it was a different year indeed. But now I go home to my sister and meet up
with the rest of the family. This year is a special, we have a newly born Walter, the first in a new generation
of the family. I’m the grandma’s brother, I do not think there is an english word for that relation,
“old uncle” maybe.
I hope we all will have a nice holiday no matter how we celebrate it.

No comments:

Post a Comment