2019-06-02

In memoriam

In some posts I have written about colleagues who have left for new challenges outside the company. This post is different, last week Carina passed away after a short period of severe illness. We did not work together, but we were colleagues, when I was an IT manager she was employed as a secretary. Later when I moved to the HQ she worked as an IT admin and the last years a communicator for the corporate IT  in the same office as I work. I who used to came in first in the morning and leave last in the evening was second when Carina joined us. She was dedicated and hard working like few, but that is not what she is remembered for, it is her positive attitude always cheerful and friendly, we always had a a small chat before the other came in. When she occasionally left before me, I used to say "Working part time now, are we?" And we laughed a bit about that. There is no more "Good morning Lars!" when I arrive at the office. It is funny I did not realized how much that actually meant to me until she become ill just a few months ago. There is a big empty space in the office, farewell Carina my thoughts are with you and your family.

No comments:

Post a Comment