2012-09-23

Walk an extra mile in shoes like this one?

Last Friday I went down to Belgium on a business trip, to discuss the start of a SAP BW project. When I left I found my old Ecco City Walker shoes I hadn’t used for two years. I put them on and went to the airport there I realised  the rubber soles were sticky, they sort of glued to the ground and unfortunately left black marks where ever I went. Arriving at Brussels airport the soles  literally started to disintegrate and now I not only left black marks but sticky bits of rubber all over. The SAP BW project will run on a very tight schedule, and we most likely will have to walk an extra mile or two to finish on time. I will not be able to walk at all in shoes like this one. After the photo was taken I put the shoes into the garbage can :(

No comments:

Post a Comment