2015-07-25

Simples vacances

This years vacation project Restful web and Sqlite. For some reason I never done any serious web development. Last week i decided to learn what restful is all about. I started with RestServer and it actually turned out to be very simple to use. I also had to learn how to use Composer, that to turned out to be very simple to use once you know you have to include the Composer bootstrap vendor/autoload.php, it took me some hours to figure that out. Just for the hell of it I added Sqlite for data storage, I never used it before, very simple to use, a lean mean SQL machine. Now I’m armed with with new tools waiting to be used. Simple tools to use but powerful. I have some ideas how I can use my new skills.  
For once what I thought should be a simple project actually was simple, Normally I’m confused in the beginning, I am not a good reader of documentations I just crack on with things,often that’s not a good strategy but for once it was. 

The Sqlite manual in my lap was simple to read, that’s why I look so happy :)  
Somewhere in France 2015, Montpellier? No it was Gignac.

No comments:

Post a Comment